Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cleveland Wins Again?: Peter

Jenn:
Pls explain to me so I can understand how the Tribe not only beats the Sox a second consecutive time, but does it after trailing Lester after two innings five zip. Please tell me. I don't get it! I mean after those first two frames, he became very un-Lester. But, hell, he still nailed up eight K's in six innings of work. He should have won. Then when Beltre took the Tribe hurler deep for a lead again in the 9th, the Hose should have put it away, but Bard was very unpoetic. He immediately walked the bases full, and, after getting two outs, couldn't quite close it out. Indians 8,Sox 7. Very bad. We also lost a chance to pick up another game on both the Rays and the Stripes. Instead, we still trail both by the same numbers and gave back a game of our margin over the Jays.
At least the Celtics beat LA again.

No comments: