Thursday, May 7, 2009

A New Sox Fan--Peter

Actually, Jenn, the five zip was first since 1985, as we discussed yesterday. But,MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT, I want to announce the newest member of Red Sox Nation, Aiden Edward, Jenn's first son and my first grandchild. He's a beautiful baby and YES, I'm prejudiced, but I say, "Welcome, Aiden. You're truly a beautiful addition not only to Red Sox Nation, but to the world. In celebration of your arrival, the Sox didn't just win tonight. They also scored 12 runs in the 6th on the way to a 13-2 slaughter of the Tribe last night. Tonight, continuing what wouldn't be a bad tradition, they scored five runs without an out in beating the Rays.Your dad's spitting image, in my opinion, Jason Bay, finished it off last night with a three run shot to right center. It's a great team you're following, and a fabulous Nation to be a part of. Welcome, I love you.
Pops

No comments: